Milroy Bridge

The Milroy Bridge formerly carried North Railroad Street and IN 3 over the Little Flat Rock River in Milroy, Indiana.

The pinned Pratt through truss was constructed in 1901 by the New Castle Bridge Company of New Castle, Indiana.1 It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.

The Milroy Bridge remains one of three Pratt trusses built by New Castle.1 The company was merged into the Central States Bridge Company of Indianapolis in 1905.

Information
Sources