The 1900 Bridge was a crossing constructed in 1900 that carried US 42 across the Kentucky River between Carrollton and Prestonville. It was replaced by a modern two-lane truss in 1952.
Allen Farm Road Bridge is located near Jackson in Breathitt County, Kentucky. The two span pony truss crosses Quicksand Creek.
The Catawba Road Bridge over a CSX Transportation railroad line (former Louisville & Nashville Railroad) is located in rural Pendleton county.
The Chenault Highway Bridge formerly carried KY 34 over the Dix River east of Danville, Kentucky.
The four-lane KY 90 crossing of the Cumberland River at Burnside, Kentucky was constructed from 2003 to 2005.
The KY 90 bridge over the Cumberland River above Cumberland Falls at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park was constructed in 1954 by the Dawson Bridge Company.
Eggner’s Ferry Bridge carries US 68 and KY 80 across Kentucky Lake between Trigg and Marshall counties.
The Fishing Creek Bridge on KY 80 is located in Pulaski county between Nancy and Somerset. The Warren deck truss was constructed in 1951 as part of the Lake Cumberland project.
The Fredericktown Bridge is located in Fredericktown and formerly carried US 150 over Beech Fork. Constructed in 1909 by the Champion Bridge Company of Wilmington, Ohio, the two-span through truss was bypassed in 1957 and closed to through traffic in October 2013.
The Freestone Road Bridge is located in Rowan county, and crosses Triplett Creek. Constructed in 1921, the through truss carried US 60. The one-lane bridge was bypassed in 1948 with a new alignment.
The former KY 169 bridge spanning Hickman Creek at Union Mills in Kentucky was constructed in 1915 by the Empire Bridge Company. It was removed in 2011.
The H.L. Spurlock Power Plant Bridge is a seven span, 700-foot long crossing Lawrence Creek and KY 8 west of Maysville.
The Justell Bridge is a one-lane Warren through truss that carries KY 2557 over the Levisa Fork in Justell, Kentucky.
The Kennedy Mills Bridge carries KY 152 over the Dix River.
The Lake Barkley Bridge carries U.S. Route 68 and Kentucky State Route 80 across Lake Barkley in Trigg county west of Cadiz.
The Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad bridge over the Little Sandy River is located in Greenup, Kentucky.
The former alignment of US 23 in Greenup included a one-lane truss bridge over the Little Sandy River near its terminus with the Ohio River.
Mulligan Lane Bridge is located near Jackson in Breathitt County, Kentucky. The two span pony truss crosses Quicksand Creek.
Four bridges carry or carried KY 90 over Otter Creek at Zula, Kentucky.
The Pauley Suspension Bridge is a pedestrian bridge that spans the Levisa Fork in Pikeville, Kentucky. It was built to connect the community of Pauley to the Mayo Trail, today’s US 23.
The KY 1812 pony truss bridge over Quicksand Creek in Breathitt county was constructed in 1929.
The Rolling Fork Bridge is located south of Campbellsville along KY 289, a former alignment of US 68. Constructed in 1923, the one-lane, nine-panel Camelback Pratt through truss was last rehabilitated in 1972.
The KY 32 bridge over Scrubgrass Creek south of Myers in rural Nicholas county is a Pony truss that was constructed in 1932.
The Shortway Bridge was a tolled facility connecting Covington and Newport across the Licking River.
The South Fork Grassy Creek Bridge includes two crossings, one of which is abandoned, and are located in rural Pendleton county. The abandoned bridge, a Pratt through truss, was closed to traffic in 1964.
The KY 177 Bridge spanning the South Fork Licking River at Butler was constructed in 1936 as a Parker through truss.
The concrete-girder KY 92 bridge crosses the South Fork Cumberland River at Yamacraw.
Constructed in 1899, the Tatham Springs truss span was demolished in favor of a modern concrete bridge. The bridge carried KY 1796 over the Chaplin River.
The Tebbs Bend Road Bridge is a nine-panel Pratt through truss located on Tebbs Bend Road Bridge in Taylor County. Constructed in 1920, the Green River crossing is in poor structural condition.
The Turtle Creek Bridge is located on Long Stretch Road in rural Bracken county west of Augusta. The span is a bowstring Pony truss.
The University of the Cumberlands Arch Bridge was designed by Manley & Young and constructed by the L.W. Hancock company in 1920. It is located in Williamsburg.
The Beech Fork Covered Bridge is located over Beech Fork on former KY 458 in Washington County. Constructed in 1865 by Cornelius Barnes, the covered Burr arch-truss was bypassed in 1977. The two-span bridge was last rehabilitated in 1982.
The Bennetts Mill Covered Bridge is located in Greenup county.
The Cabin Creek Covered Bridge is a historic crossing in Lewis County east of Maysville.
The Colville Covered Bridge carries Colville Road across Hinkston Creek in Bourbon county.
Once carrying Kentucky State Route 3113 across Lees Creek near Dover in Mason county, the Dover Covered Bridge is one of the oldest remaining covered spans in the state.
The Goddard Covered Bridge is located across Sand Lick Creek in Goddard. The lattice truss covered bridge is 90 feet long and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The Hillsboro-Grange City Covered Bridge once carried KY 111 over Fox Creek in Fleming county. The 86-foot Burr truss containing multiple king posts was constructed in 1860.
The Johnson Creek Covered Bridge crosses Johnson Creek in Robertson County, Kentucky. It formerly carried KY 1029. The covered span was constructed in 1874 and featured a 131-foot Smith truss.
The Oldstown Covered Bridge crosses the Little Sandy River in rural Greenup county.
Ringos Mill Covered Bridge is an 81-foot multiple King Post truss covered bridge that carried KY 158 across Fox Creek in rural Fleming county.
This covered bridge carried KY 1262 over North Elkhorn Creek northeast of Frankfort. It was recently restored after being demolished in floods.
The Valley Pike Covered Bridge is located along Valley Pike Road north of Fernleaf. Constructed in 1864, this covered span features a 23-foot kingpost truss design and is the state’s shortest covered bridge.
The Walcott Covered Bridge spans Locust Creek in Walcott. The covered bridge was constructed in 1880 and formerly carried KY 1159.