Fredericktown Bridge (Old US 150)

The Fredericktown Bridge formerly carried US 150 over Beech Fork in Fredericktown, Kentucky.

Constructed in 1909 by the Champion Bridge Company of Wilmington, Ohio,1 the two-span through truss was bypassed in 1957. On October 1, 2013, the bridge was closed to automobile traffic due to the condition of several wooden boards on the deck.2

Information
  • Total Length: 329 feet
  • Main Span Length: 166 feet
  • Deck Width: 15 feet
  • Vertical Clearance Above Deck: 16.5 feet
Sources
  1. Plaque.
  2. Patrick, Randy. “Old Fredericktown Road bridge closed.” Kentucky Standard [Bardstown] 3 Oct. 2013: n. pag. f. Web. 11 Dec. 2013. Article.

Leave a Reply