The Lattice Bridge is a closed Whipple through truss bridge over the Genesee River on Lattice Bridge Road in Allegany County, New York.
The one-lane bridge was constructed in 1887 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio. The abutments were constructed by William J. Fox, commissioner of highways, and Phil D. Franklin, proprietor of the Red gristmill on Caneadea Creek. 2
The closed bridge is slated to be restored into a pedestrian-only crossing. 1