Falknor Road Bridge
The Falknor Road Bridge crosses over Stillwater River near Covington in Miami County, Ohio. The two-span, pin-connected Pratt through truss was constructed in 1899. A stone arch bridge is located just to the east of the river crossing and was constructed at the same time.
Relocation work for a new Falknor Bridge began in June 1970 when sealed bids were being accepted by contractors for a replacement Falknor Bridge and alignment.2 Approach costs in 1971 were estimated at $39,225.1
Today, the closed bridges lie within the F.L. Blankenship Riverside Sanctuary.