Malone Covered Bridge
Malone Covered Bridge is an altered multiple Kingpost covered bridge in Beaver Creek State Park in Columbiana County, Ohio. It is named after Tom Malone, county historian.
The bridge was constructed by C. Holden in 1870 and originally spanned Middle Run in Elk Township. It was moved circa 1900 to the nearby Huffman Farm where it stood until circa 1912 until it was determined that a roadway widening project would impact the bridge. It was then moved to Pine Hollow Road where it was rebuilt for use as a storage shed.
The covered bridge was moved to Beaver Creek State Park in 1971.