The Zoar Iron Bridge is a three-span Pratt through truss over the Tuscarawas River in Zoar, Ohio.
Constructed in 1883 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio, 1 the crossing replaced a circa 1830 wooden covered bridge. 2 The covered bridge was constructed by the Society of Separatists of Zoar to connect the village with the Ohio and Erie Canal.
The iron bridge was bypassed circa 1969. It was restored by Tuscarawas County commissioners to use as a trail between Zoar and the Zoar Valley Trail along the abandoned canal. It was rededicated on September 11, 2004. 1