Taftsville Covered Bridge is a covered multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over the Ottauquechee River in Woodstock, Vermont. The crossing was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
Constructed in 1836 by Salmond Emmons III, the crossing was rehabilitated in 1869, 1910 and 1952. A laminated wooden arch was added in the early 20th century to provide greater load carrying capacity. In 2011, the southern span was severely damaged by flooding and was reconstructed in 2013.