Church Hill Covered Bridge

Church Hill Covered Bridge

The Church Hill Covered Bridge, originally located over the Middle Fork Little Beaver Creek in Elk Township, is situated along OH Route 154 east of Lisbon, Ohio.


The Church Hill Covered Bridge was built in 1870, and the covered Kingpost through truss had the distinction of being one of the shortest covered bridges on a public highway in the United States. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and relocated to the grounds of The Lock 24 restaurant in 1982.

Church Hill Covered Bridge


Information

  • State: Ohio
  • Route: OH Route 154
  • Type: Covered Kingpost Truss
  • Status: Active - Pedestrian
  • Total Length: 19.3 feet

Sources

Leave a Reply