The Falknor Road Bridge crosses over Stillwater River near Covington in Miami County, Ohio.
The two-span, pin-connected Pratt through truss, along with an adjoining stone arch bridge, was constructed in 1899. Relocation work for a new Falknor Bridge began in June 1970 when sealed bids were being accepted by contractors for a replacement Falknor Bridge and alignment. 2 Approach roadway construction costs in 1971 were estimated at $39,225. 1
- State: Ohio
- Route: Falknor Road
- Type: Pratt Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 225 feet
- Main Span Length: 112 feet
- “Road Program Includes New Lucas Bridge.” Piqua Daily Call 3 May 1971: 1. Print.
- “Notice to Contractors.” Piqua Daily Call 17 June 1970: 27. Print.