The Glomawr Bridge carried KY Route 451 over the North Fork Kentucky River in Glomawr, Kentucky.
The Glomawr Bridge was constructed in 1927 for KY Route 15 until a new alignment was constructed in 1969.
Construction of a replacement bridge began in 2014. On October 19, 2015, the old Glomawr Bridge was closed to all traffic and demolished. 1 The new crossing opened adjacent in November.
- State: Kentucky
- Route: KY Route 15
- Type: Parker Through Truss
- Status: Demolished - Replaced
- Total Length: 412 feet
- Main Span Length: 135 feet
- Deck Width: 19 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 13.5 feet
- Navigational Clearance:
- Elkins, H.B. “KY 451 bridge at Glomawr in Perry County to be closed beginning Oct. 19.” Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. Web.