Stoffer Road Bridge carries Stoffer Road over the Clear Fork Mohican River near Gatton Rocks in Richland County, Ohio.
The Pratt through truss was constructed in 1913 and rehabilitated in 1975. It is scheduled to be replaced in 2017, dependent on funding. 1 2
- State: Ohio
- Route: Stoffer Road
- Type: Pratt Through Truss
- Status: Active - Automobile
- Total Length: 125 feet
- Deck Width: 14 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 18 feet
- Beck, Thomas E. “2015 ANNUAL REPORT OF THE CONDITION OF ROADS, BRIDGES & CULVERTS IN RICHLAND COUNTY, OHIO.” Richland County Engineers Office, Apr. 2016, article.
- Martz, Linda. “Malabar bridge gets attention.” News-Journal [Mansfield], 10 Jan. 2016, pp. 1A, 7A.