Church Hill Covered Bridge
Church Hill Covered Bridge is located along OH 154 east of Lisbon, Ohio. It was originally located over the Middle Fork Little Beaver Creek in Elk Township.
Constructed in 1870, the covered Kingpost through truss was one of the shortest covered bridges on a public highway in the nation. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and relocated to the grounds of The Lock 24 restaurant in 1982.