Jasper Road Covered Bridge

The Jasper Road Covered Bridge is a covered Warren through truss over Mudlick Creek west of Germantown in Montgomery County, Ohio.

Originally constructed by the Smith Bridge Company of Toledo in Greene County in 1877 2 over Caesar’s Creek southwest of Jamestown for $6.95 per linear foot.5 In 1964, Huston Brown, a Dayton industrialist, had the covered bridge moved to his estate and the bridge was rebuilt over Mud Luck Creek.3 4 5

Information
Sources