The Jasper Road Covered Bridge is a covered Warren through truss over Mudlick Creek west of Germantown in Montgomery County, Ohio.
The Jasper Road Covered Bridge was initially constructed by the Smith Bridge Company of Toledo in Greene County in 1877 2 over Caesar’s Creek southwest of Jamestown for $6.95 per linear foot. 5 In 1964, Huston Brown, a Dayton industrialist, had the covered bridge moved to his estate, and the bridge was rebuilt over Mud Luck Creek. 3 4 5
- State: Ohio
- Route: Jasper Road
- Type: Covered Warren Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 71 feet
- Ohio Department of Transportation. Listing of Bridges in the State of Ohio. Bridging the Gap: Protecting, Preserving and Modernizing Ohio’s Bridges. Ohio Department of Transportation, 7 July 2008. Web. 22 Feb. 2010. File.
- “Jasper Road Covered Bridge.” Historic Bridges of the United States. N.p., 2010. Web. 22 Feb. 2010.
- “Covered Bridges of Greene County, Ohio.” Greene County CVB. 22 Feb. 2010.
- “Montgomery County.” Ohio Department of Transportation. N.p., Web. 22 Feb. 2010.
- Wood, Miriam F., and David A. Simmons. “Jasper Road or Mud Lick Covered Bridge.” Covered Bridges. Illus. B. Miller. Wooster: Wooster Book Company, 2007. 141. Print.