Mill Branch Covered Bridge

The Mill Branch Covered Bridge is a covered multiple Kingpost through truss that was originally constructed in 1871 2 over the Mill Branch of the Little Hocking River .3-mile east of Ohio Route 339 in Belpre Township in Washington County, Ohio.1 In 1980, the bridge was moved to the Barlow Fairgrounds.3

Mill Branch Covered Bridge

A five year process to raise funds towards the restoration of the covered span began in 1995 and in 1999, volunteers replaced and painted the siding, constructed new approaches and built a new roof.1 Structural beams were rehabilitated in 2007 by the Righter Company and volunteers.

Information
Sources