The Teegarden Covered Bridge is a covered multiple Kingpost through truss over the Middle Fork of the Little Beaver Creek on Eagleton Road in Columbiana County, Ohio. It is named after U. Teegarden, a landowner who lived nearby.
A construction contract was awarded to Jeremiah C. Mountz in June 1875. 1 A contract for stonework was awarded to David Reese and painting of the superstructure was awarded to George W. Akin, both in 1876.
The covered bridge was bypassed in 1992. 1 It was restored in 2003 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in August 2010.