Bells Branch Road Bridge is a Pratt through truss located along Bells Branch Road over Laughery Creek between Dearborn and Ohio counties in Indiana. It was constructed in 1916by the Oregonia Bridge Company of Lebanon, Ohio. 1
A rehabilitation project on the Bells Branch Road Bridge in 2009 3 involved the repairing of deficient truss members, bridge railings, bearing plates, and abutments, the replacement of the driving deck, and the repainting of the crossing. 2
- State: Indiana
- Type: Pratt Through Truss
- Status: Active - Automobile
- Total Length: 147 feet
- Main Span Length: 142 feet
- Deck Width: 17 feet
- Truss Height:
- Above Vertical Clearance: 13.6 feet
- Bridge plaque.
- Listerman, J. Todd, ed. Request for Proposals Notification: County Bridge #15 over Laughery Creek on Bell Branch Road in Dearborn County. N.p.: Dearborn County Highway Department, 2007. Indiana Department of Transporttaion. Web. 30 Oct. 2012. RFP.
- “Belles Branch Road Bridge.” HistoricBridges.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2012. Article.