Bonta Bridge Road Bridge carries Bonta Bridge Road over the Erie Canal and Seneca River in Cayuga County, New York.
Replacing a ferry operated by Henry Abrams, the Parker through truss was constructed in 1912. 1 It was last rehabilitated in 1952.
- State: New York
- Route: Bonta Bridge Road
- Type: Parker Through Truss
- Status: Active - Automobile
- Total Length: 471 feet
- Main Span Length: 198 feet
- Deck Width: 13.8 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 13.1 feet
- “Town of Cato History.” Town of Cato, NY, 30 Mar. 2017, article.