The Bullfrog Road Bridge is located over the Monocacy River along Bullfrog Road near Taneytown, Maryland.
The Bullfrog Road Bridge, a one-lane Parker-through truss, was completed by the York Bridge Company of York, Pennsylvania in 1908. 2 3 The crossing received new abutments in 1989 5 and rehabilitated in 1996. 4
- State: Maryland
- Route: Bullfrog Road
- Type: Parker Through Truss
- Status: Active - Automobile
- Total Length: 183 feet
- Deck Width: 16.5 feet
- Height: 30 feet
- “National Register Information System.” National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 4 Oct. 2011.
- “Bullfrog Road Bridge.” Maryland Historical Trust. N.p., 2008. Web. 4 Oct. 2011. Article.
- “Historic Bridges of Frederick County.” N.d. Maryland Department of Highways and Transportation. Web. 4 Oct. 2011. Article.
- Bridge abutment date.