Burnt Mill Bridge is located on Honey Creek Loop Road in the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area in Scott County, Tennessee.
The Pratt through truss and Pratt half-hip pony through truss was constructed in 1920 and 1921 by J.I. and E.K. Foster Bridge Builders. The crossing was closed to automobile traffic in 2003.
- State: Tennessee
- Route: Honey Creek Loop Road
- Type: Pratt Pony Truss, Pratt Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 177 feet
- Main Span Length: 101 feet
- Deck Width: 10.5 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 14 feet