The Chenault Bridge formerly carried KY Route 34 over the Dix River and Herrington Lake in Boyle and Garrard County, Kentucky. The three-span Baltimore through truss was constructed in 1924 by the F.K. Ketler Company of Chicago, Illinois. 1
It was rehabilitated in 1961 and bypassed in 1992 when KY Route 34 was realigned. The one-lane crossing remained in use for automobiles until 2015.
- State: Kentucky
- Route: Formerly KY Route 34
- Type: Baltimore Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 547 feet
- Main Span Length: 240 feet
- Deck Width: 20 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 13.8 feet
- Bridge plaque.