The Croghan Island Mill Bridge carries South Bridge Street over the Beaver River in Croghan, New York.
The original Croghan Island Mill Bridge was built in 1875 and collapsed under the weight of a tractor-trailer load of cement. 2 The collapsed crossing was rebuilt 1952 and bypassed in 1993. 1
- State: New York
- Route: South Bridge Street
- Type: Pratt Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 90 feet
- Deck Width: 11.8 feet
- Navigational Clearance:
- United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service. Croghan Island Mill. Research report no. HAER NY-546.
- New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, Historic Preservation Field Services Bureau. Croghan Island Mill. Research report no. 05-01307.