The Curtin Bridge carried WV Routes 20 and 55 over the Gauley River near Curtin, West Virginia.
The Curtin Bridge, a riveted Parker through truss, was constructed in 1931 to replace a ferry. The structure was rehabilitated in 1980 and bypassed in 2006.
- State: West Virginia
- Route: WV Route 20, WV Route 55
- Type: Parker Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 303 feet
- Main Span Length: 200 feet
- Deck Width: 21 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 11 feet
- Navigational Clearance:
- “Gauley Waters Claim 2 Lives As Auto Sink.” Charleston Gazette, 11 Feb. 1930.