The Davis Lane Bridge carried Davis Lane over the North Fork Licking River in Mason County, Kentucky.
The Davis Lane Bridge, a Pratt through truss, was constructed in 1894 by the Toledo Bridge Company. It was closed to all traffic in August 2019 because of structural deterioration. 2
Contractors began the replacement project of the truss in January 2020. 1 The $1.2 million replacement structure is expected to be completed by Walker Construction and Materials LLC by July.
- State: Kentucky
- Route: Davis Lane
- Type: Pratt Through Truss
- Status: Demolished - Replaced
- Total Length: 121 feet
- Main Span Length: 118 feet
- Deck Width: 13 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 15.3 feet
- Navigational Clearance:
- “Replacement of Davis Lane bridge under way in Mason County.” Ledger Independent [Maysville], 17 Jan. 2020.
- Kearns, Mary Ann. “Davis Lane bridge closed by state.” Ledger Independent [Maysville], 30 Aug. 2019.