The Durbin Bridge carries County Route 250/13 over the East Fork Greenbrier River in Durbin, West Virginia.
The Pennsylvania through truss was constructed in 1907 by the York Bridge Company. 1 It was later supported by a three-span continuous steel deck girder and four steel bents. The Durbin Bridge was closed because of structural issues on November 2, 2015, 1 and is scheduled to be demolished and not replaced based on the short existing detour and very low traffic volume.
- State: West Virginia
- Route: County Route 250/13
- Type: Pennsylvania Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 167 feet
- Main Span Length: 64 feet
- Deck Width: 13.2 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 9.6 feet
- Navigational Clearance:
- Cummings, Traci. “Categorical Exclusion Evaluation.” West Virginia Department of Highways, 2017.