The Fredericktown Bridge formerly carried US Route 150 over Beech Fork in Fredericktown, Kentucky.
The Fredericktown Bridge was constructed in 1909 by the Champion Bridge Company of Wilmington, Ohio 1 and was bypassed in 1957. On October 1, 2013, the crossing was closed to automobile traffic over the deterioration of the wood bridge deck. 2
- State: Kentucky
- Route: US Route 150
- Type: Parker Through Truss
- Status: Abandoned / Closed
- Total Length: 329 feet
- Main Span Length: 166 feet
- Deck Width: 15 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 16.5 feet
- Patrick, Randy. “Old Fredericktown Road bridge closed.” Kentucky Standard [Bardstown] 3 Oct. 2013: n. pag. f. Web. 11 Dec. 2013. Article.