The Frozen Creek Bridge carries KY Route 3193 over the North Fork Kentucky River in Breathitt County, Kentucky.
The Frozen Creek Bridge, a Whipple through truss bridge, was originally constructed for the Ohio & Kentucky Railroad (O&K) in 1910, which extended from O&K Junction 1.37 miles from Jackson to Cannel City. The O&K was abandoned in 1933 and the crossing and right-of-way were converted into a roadway.
- State: Kentucky
- Route: KY Route 3193, Ohio & Kentucky Railroad
- Type: Whipple through truss
- Status: Active - Automobile
- Total Length: 322 feet
- Main Span Length: 188 feet
- Deck Width: 15.7 feet
- Above Vertical Clearance: 16.2 feet
- Navigational Clearance: