The Germantown Covered Bridge is located over Little Twin Creek on Linden Avenue in Germantown, Ohio.
Constructed in 1870 by the Columbia Bridge Works and D.H. & C.C. Morrison of Dayton, the inverted bowstring through truss bridge was relocated to its current location in 1911.
- State: Ohio
- Route: East Center Street
- Type: Covered Inverted Bowstring Truss
- Status: Active - Pedestrian
- Total Length: 100 feet