Silver Memorial Bridge carries US Route 35 over the Ohio River between Henderson, West Virginia, and Gallipolis, Ohio.
Construction of the Silver Memorial Bridge began in 1968 downstream of the former Silver Bridge which had collapsed and was opened to traffic on December 15, 1969. 1 2
- State: Ohio, West Virginia
- Route: US 35
- Type: Warren Through Truss
- Status: Active - Automobile
- Total Length: 2,800 feet
- “FHWA By Day.” Federal Highway Administration.
- LeRose, Chris. “The Collapse of the Silver Bridge.” West Virginia Historical Society, Oct. 2001.