Oldtown Covered Bridge is a covered Burr arch truss that carried Frazer Branch Road across the Little Sandy River near Oldtown in Greenup County, Kentucky. It was constructed in 1880 at the cost of $4,000. 1 2 3 4 The crossing was rehabilitated in 1972-73 by Green Thumb Program and again in the late 1990s. 4
Oldtown Covered Bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. 4
- State: Kentucky
- Route: 0
- Type: Covered Burr Arch truss
- Status: Active - Pedestrian
- Total Length: 194 feet
- ‘Oldtown Bridge.’ University of Kentucky.
- Hultgren, John. ‘Oldtown Covered Bridge.’ October 14, 2004.
- ‘Kentucky’s Covered Bridges.’ Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives July 1, 2005.
- ‘Oldtown Covered Bridge.’ Signs of History.