Ringos Mill Covered Bridge is a covered Kingpost truss covered bridge that carried KY Route 158 over Fox Creek in Fleming County, Kentucky. 1 Funds were appropriated for its construction in 1867, 4 and it was built between 1869 and 1870. 2 4 It was bypassed in 1968. 3
The covered bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
- State: Kentucky
- Route: Formerly KY Route 158
- Type: Covered Kingpost Truss
- Status: Active - Pedestrian
- Total Length: 81 feet
- ‘Ringos Mill Covered Bridge.’ University of Kentucky. April 20, 2007.
- ‘Kentucky’s Covered Bridges.’ Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives July 1, 2005.
- Bridge stamp date.
- Powell, Robert A. “Kentucky Images Magazine.” Kentucky Images Magazine. 1984.